Saint Benedict Manor is one of the few condominium communities located on the City’s East Bench. St Benedict Manor is located on Polk Avenue, Above Harrison and Just off 30th street Behind Ogden High School. These condos offer easy access to all that the city has to offer, including the mountain trails, downtown, Weber State, and much more.
A Historic Ogden Landmark
The Sisters of St. Benedict arrived in Ogden from Minnesota and built what was then St. Benedict’s Hospital in 1947. The building served as both a hospital and nursing school until St. Bens was moved to Adams Avenue, eventually becoming Ogden Regional Medical Center. After which the building on Polk was converted to condominiums.
The Sisters of St Benedict still remain a part of the Community today, serving at the Mount Benedict Monastery.